0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Practice Is Never Enough!
Do this quiz to continue practicing not + adjective + enough and too + adjectiveMatch the two halves of the same sentence.
- it isn't light enough for me to carry.
- he isn't old enough to vote either.
- but the bookstore is near enough, if you want to go.
- but English is easy enough!
- but a bus ticket is cheap enough for us to buy.
This box is too heavy;
Paul is too young to work in a restaurant;
The mall is too far for us to walk,
Chinese is too difficult,
An airplane ticket is too expensive,