0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
What’s the Remedy?
Match the minor injury or illness on the left with its possible remedy on the right.
- I think you should put on some ointment.
- You can put on a bandage.
- He should go to the doctor.
- He should apply some aloe vera lotion.
- You ought to put some ice on it.
I have a rash on my neck.
I have a sprained ankle.
My father has high blood pressure.
My brother got sunburned.
I had an accident and I got a black eye.