Level 3 Unit 1 Lesson07: Time for Me
By the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- Expand your vocabulary to talk about issues related to your preferences and hobbies.
- Remember the correct use of punctuation marks and capital letters.
- Complete a written text about the favorite hobbies and preferences of your best friend, brother, etc.
My Best Friend’s Preferences
Write a paragraph about your best friend’s preferences. Consider the following questions.
- What kind of sports does s/he like to practice?
- What kind of activities does s/he prefer to do during the week? On weekends?
- Does he or she have a hobby?
Share your paragraph with your teacher and classmates.