0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
How Can We Help?
Match the issues on the left with the ideas to help teens get over those problems.
- We might eliminate this problem if we educate teens about the dangers of social media.
- Parents need to stay involved in their teen's education. Teens need to feel they can count on their parents, and that they can provide support and guidance.
- Parents might give their teens skills to make healthy choices and to resist the pressure from their friends.
- We should all set an example with the way we treat our own body and the way we eat. We should look for professional help and consult with an expert on these types of disorders.
- It is important to know that arguments are part of any healthy relationship. However, it is also important that all members learn how to listen to one other and talk about feelings without yelling. People can always learn how to get along better.