0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Complete the following sentences with the correct form of ‘have’ from the word in HINT.
1. If I gone to that weekend trip, I wouldn’t be sad now.
2. Why? How would you feel if you stayed at home?
3. I would feel tired, but happy now.
4. Oh! Don’t worry! Nothing would be different if you gone to that weekend trip. And anyway, if you’ gone to the trip you would be a lot poorer. It was expensive!
6. I know! But I wouldn’t feel so bad if you hadn’t such a good time.