0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
What’s The Meaning Of…?
Match the definitions on the right with the verbs on the left.
- to anticipate; to think that something will happen
- to intend to say or do something on a particular occasion
- to say you will do something that someone asks you to do
- to say that you will certainly do something
- to say that you will not do or accept something
- to decide which thing you want to do
- to choose to do something after thinking about several possibilities
- to not remember to do something
- to intend to do something
- to want and plan to do something
- to say that you like to do one thing better than another
- to not forget to do something; to do what you have to do
- to have a desire or a wish to do something