Level 4 Unit 2 Lesson09: Your Money Matters
Reaching Your Goals
Are you dreaming of visiting a new city, learning a language, or buying a car but don’t know how to do it? The key to achieving your financial goals is to break them into small steps. Answer the following questions to see how you can start reaching one of your goals now. Then share your answers with your teacher and classmates.
1. What’s your goal?
2. When do you want to complete the goal?
3. How much money must you save in total?
4. How much money should you save monthly?
5. What steps can you take to reach your monthly savings goal?
6. What things can you cut back on to reach your goal?