0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Match the occupations on the left with the definitions on the right.
- Someone who designs clothing.
- Someone who treats people using physical therapy.
- Someone who assists with tests and analysis results in a laboratory.
- Someone who treats people with mental, physical, economic or social disadvantages.
- A specialist who helps people improve their eating habits.
- A person who works for a travel company and assists people on trips.
- A person that installs and repairs electrical equipment.
- Someone who plans and creates websites.
- A medical specialist who cleans people's teeth.
- A person who keeps machines in good condition by regularly checking them and repairing them when necessary.
industrial maintenance technician