Level 2 Unit 3 Lesson06: Occupations 1
By the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
Identify and use vocabulary related to the occupations of those who work in different types of shops or businesses.
Complete a text with information about the street where you live.
The Street Where I Live
Prepare a presentation of the street where you live. Consider these questions:
- Are there many houses or apartment buildings?
- Is there a park?
- What kind of shops are there?
- What do people do together?
- Is there a special celebration or festivity?
- Any information that is relevant to your street.
Do the presentation in front of your teacher and the rest of your group. You can include photographs.