0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 10
Match the modal verbs on the left with their meanings on the right.
- It's not necessary
don't have to / doesn't have to
Question 2 of 10
Complete the expressions below with do or make, as appropriate.
- your bed
- a reservation
- the dishes
- your best
Question 3 of 10
Use the words in the word on HINT to complete this conversation.
Mary: Mom, may I your car tomorrow morning?
Mary’s mother: Where are you going?
Mary: Juliette and I are going shopping. She needs my to buy her wedding dress.
Mary’s mother: A wedding dress is very expensive! I could her mine.
Mary: I don’t think she would like the idea. But I can a good store. Dresses are not so expensive there.
Mary’s mother: OK. You take the car, but be careful!
Mary: Thanks, mom!
Question 4 of 10
Match the name of the fruit or vegetable with the appropriate picture.
- green peas
Question 5 of 10
What do these people sell? Match the occupation with the product(s) they sell.
Question 6 of 10
How do you spell these verbs? Add -ing to the following verbs.
Question 7 of 10
Fill in the blanks with the correct past form of the verb in parenthesis. Look at the example:
Example: When the phone rang (ring) I was taking (take) a shower.
- My mother (cook) dinner when I (arrive) home last night.
- When the teacher (say) my name I (talk) to my classmate.
- It (start) to rain when I (walk) home.
- My brother (listen) to his favorite music when I (open) the door.
- What were you (do) when your father (come) in?
Question 8 of 10
Rewrite the underlined sentences in past progressive. Look at the example.
Example: Yesterday I took a shower. At 7 a.m. I was taking a shower.
- My mother baked a cake At 8 p.m.
- I did my homework At 10 p.m.
- Last Saturday I drove to the mall. at 12 p.m.
- I read a booklast week. Last night at 10 p.m. ,too.
Question 9 of 10
Change the sentences into questions. Look at the example.
Example: You can go to the doctor in the afternoon. Can you go to the doctor in the afternoon?
- You must have a passport to go to another country.
- You have to drive slowly.
- You should buy the medicine the doctor prescribed.
- I may go out.
Question 10 of 10
Put the following numbers in the right order.