0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 9
Fill in the blanks to complete the text with the correct form of the verb to be in simple past.
Yesterday a wonderful day. I with my family. We on the beach all morning. My brother and I very happy. My parents happy, too. And the weather nice and hot.
Question 2 of 9
Change the questions from present to past. Review your punctuation and capitalization.
Example: Where are you? Where were you?
What time is your class?
Is she sick?
Are you on the bus?
Is he late for school?
Are they tired?
Question 3 of 9
Find the error, rewrite the complete correct sentence. Use contractions where possible.
Example: He weren’t here yesterday. He wasn’t here yesterday.
- I weren’t at school this morning.
- Where was you yesterday?
- What were the weather like?
- It weren’t a cold day.
- Was they happy with the exam result?
Question 4 of 9
Match the years with how we say them.
- nineteen seventy-five
- two thousand ten
- two thousand seventeen
- nineteen ninety-nine
Question 5 of 9
Complete the chart. Write the past form of the verbs.
Simple form Past form love loved make made work _ speak _ get _ chat _ buy _ walk _ go _ have _
Question 6 of 9
Use the information here to make sentences about life events in the past. Change the verbs into the simple past tense. Addwhen and necessary commas. Check your punctuation and capitalization before you submit your answers. Example:
Ben is 12 – he practice volleyball
When Ben was 12, he practiced volleyball. or
Ben practiced volleyball when he was 12.
- I am little – I have long hair
- John is a child – he has a pet
- We are children – we live in a small town
- They are in elementary school – they don’t speak English
Question 7 of 9
Complete the conversation. Use the words in the HINT.
A: Hi, Lisa. you like to go out this Friday?
B: Sure. What would you to do?
A: I don’t know. What do you suggest?
B: go to the theater.
A: That’s a . Would you like dinner after that?
B: . Let’s at 2 o’clock.
A: Ok. See you on Friday.
-I’d love to
Question 8 of 9
Complete the sentences with the correct object pronoun.
- This is his pencil. Can you give it to , please?
- Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday. I want to buy some flowers.
- James and I eat Thai food every Friday. We love .
- My parents own a store. I work with on weekends.
- Who’s that woman? I don’t know .
Question 9 of 9
Choose the correct phrasal verb to complete the sentences.
- It’s dark in here. Can you please the lights?
- What time do you usually on weekdays?
- Carlos, it’s very cold. You have to a sweater.
- I always my shoes when I get home after school.